Chef / Café Manager
We are delighted to be recruiting a Chef / Café Manager to prepare food and organise daily operations and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service.
Chef / Café Manager responsibilities include delivering high quality food and all aspects of kitchen management, as well as supporting our General Manager in the managing of daily activities for both our Soft Play centre and Cafe when you are on site.
Alongside producing delicious food from a set menu, and normal kitchen responsibilities, you will also be expected to ensure excellent customer service at all times.
The successful candidate will have:
· Excellent food preparation and presentation skills
· All the relevant catering knowledge
· An outgoing and friendly personality
· Be customer focused and be able to communicate to all visitors with a view to making their experience with us fun and memorable.
· A flexible working attitude
· Good organisation skills and motivation to keep a clean, tidy, well presented and hygienic centre whilst thinking about customer welfare at all times.
· Cash handling experience
· Up to date First Aid certification highly desirable.
Full training on the menu will be provided.
You should be able to work effectively alone or as part of a team. Catering experience essential as well as the ability to work shifts covering a mixture of weekdays, weekends and evenings. (All staff are required to be able to work weekend shifts). Hours offered will be around 35-40 hours per week.
Related keywords: cafe, manager, cafe manager, barista
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent